Do you share our passion for games?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Commercial team in Stockholm.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with our already existing customers to grow our business.
- Act as the main point of contact for all customer account matters
- Build and maintain a strong and healthy relationship with our customers
- Develop and implement commercial plans that drive the business objectives and forecasts
- Be responsible for periodic review of customer performance, including revenue, player numbers and other vital metrics
- Represent the company at industry events and customer meetings across the world
Skills and qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills on all levels, both internally & externally
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading & writing)
- Ability to see the bigger picture, working with a high degree of accountability and initiative taking.
- Casino experience and/or knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory.
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong work ethic; positive and energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative and follow through. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively and being able to adjust quickly to a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who are enthusiastic, creative and communicative to join our teams in Stockholm and Gothenburg.All positions